In stock and on order:
- Unpolished cut;
- Slabs of different polishing and sizes;
Sizes and price of granite slabs.
Important! it is possible to manufacture slabs with a size over 2500×1400
Polishing 1 m2 -1 400 RUR/m2
Warranties and quality standards
The manufactured products undergo quality control
- For geometry, compliance with GOST;
- For absence of cracks;
- We provide all the necessary certificates;
Important: color is not a qualitative characteristic, color is a feature of the rock and has an individual character, which the company cannot influence
- Deliveries are made from 10 tons by road or railway transport ;
- Delivery is paid for by the Buyer unless agreed otherwise.
The cost of the shipment and terms of payment
- As a rule, the final cost of the batch is paid when the goods are ready.
- Additional terms of cooperation are discussed individually.
Time of manufacturing
The time of manufacturing the batch of product depends on:
- Complexity (size) of the products;
- Completeness of the batch;
- Production workload;
- As a rule, it takes from 14 to 60 days.
When contacting the sales department, check THE AVAILABILITY IN STOCK
Warehouse items are shipped within three days from the date of payment.
Slab – cutting.
The length and width of slabs are determined by:
- The size of the raw material (granite block);
- Equipment capacity.
Types of slabs
- Category 1 – size over 1,5 m2 (including over 1,8 m length and over 1,3 m width)
- Category 2 – size under 1,5 m2
Features of ordering granite slabs:
- When ordering a cut not from the stock remains, the block is cut according to the thicknesses specified by the customer;
- The customer shall buy all the slabs obtained from the block during cutting.